Senior Marketing Manager opportunity with world's most advanced visitor interaction platform that main mission is power the worlds largest live experiences and events with intuitive, self service and instantly engaging technology.
They are a rapidly growing business, well funded and has built on a culture of innovation, passion and teamwork. The role will suit someone with the commercial mindset, who can stand on their own feet and like creative projects.
- Building PR strategy and network across two brands. Using either an agency or your own internal resource, you'll be responsible for creating and implementing a PR strategy that gets our work talked about.
- Managing and growing their social media presence with either internal resource or an agency.
- Creating and implementing a content strategy, including SEO, that drives new leads.
- Managing an agency
- Devising, managing, finding partners and launch creative campaigns that drive new leads and revenue.
- Communicate directly with our database through newsletters, events and innovative campaigns to inspire repeat purchase.
- Working with the sales function to provide materials and tools that increase their conversion rates.
Requirements for the role:
- Strong full marketing mix experience (across online and offline channels)
- Budget management experience
- Self-start with excellent communications skills
- You should have an interest in photography, live experiences and technology
This is a fantastic role for someone who like creative and start-up environment. If you have what you takes, please apply with your CV today or contact me on: email@example.com
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be eligible for this position