As the Senior Marketing Manager, you'll play an integral role in growing the consumer channel for an ambitious brand in the UK. This is a nicely balanced opportunity where you will have overall autonomy for all marketing plans and managing a vibrant team.
- Full mix marketing accountability across online and offline channels
- Identify target audiences and segments to develop the long-term omni-channel marketing strategy.
- Manage a team of brilliant marketers.
- Lead new product and seasonal launch plans across all channels - retail, wholesale and ecommerce.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Lead collaboration projects with key aligned brands
- Ensure brand consistency across numerous channels, whilst adapting to local market conditions and opportunities.
- Over five years consumer marketing and branding experience incorporating the full marketing mix, design and implementation across a variety of channels and campaigns.
- Experience working within a retail, leisure or multi-site business is essential
- Extensive experience of managing agencies
- Development and delivery of end-to-end marketing plans across multi channels.
- Experience of using social media to engage target audiences and drive key messages and conversion goals
- Experience in campaign management, social media, copywriting, agency management
- Team management experience
The Senior Marketing Manager will be the lead consumer marketer in the UK for a renowned Property and Housing brand. They have seen consistent annual growth and adopt a positive approach to work.
Salary & Benefits
The Senior Marketing Manager will earn between £45,000 and £55,000 plus benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.