We are currently working with a dynamic real estate firm as they are now looking to hire a Senior Marketing Manager to join the wider team.
This is a terrific opportunity for a Marketing Manager/Senior Marketing Manager to be part of a fast growing organisation, as they're expanding the marketing team and have some exciting projects coming up. You will be working on various marketing campaigns, managing budgets for a number of different schemes and working closely with external agencies to deliver the plan.
You will have plenty of autonomy and also be responsible for managing the on-going digital, social and SEO strategy, as well as leading a team and overseeing the brand development strategy.
This role would ideally suit an ambitious Marketing Manager looking for the next step up, with experience in a multi-site business (property, hospitality, travel, leisure, etc). The company offers plenty of opportunities for progression and career development, they're a tight team and have created a great working culture.
- Produce annual marketing budgets for each scheme
- Create bespoke Marketing & Media Plans for each scheme
- Manage the on-going digital, social and SEO strategy
- Manager the wider Marketing Team to ensure the website is updated as required
- Oversee the Marketing Manager in developing the organisation's social media and blog strategy
- Oversee quarterly reporting activities
- Support with PR, crisis and customer communication
- Extensive experience in the marketing industry, ideally in a multi-site business (property, hospitality, travel, leisure, marketing agency etc)
- Client Management experience, open to agency background
- Managing relationships with a range of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Managerial experience and proven track record in supporting junior team members
Salary & Benefits
£48,000-£53,000 + benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.