One of our client who is a well-known membership body within the financial services industry is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team and work on the marketing strategy that promotes their professional qualifications.
Reporting directly in to Director of Marketing and Communications, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in developing a marketing strategy and execute on global marketing campaigns.
- plan, develop and deliver innovative and effective integrated marketing across all channels including email, PPC, social, website, content/thought leadership
- lead nurturing and tactical response to maximise ROI and campaign effectiveness
- measure, report and evaluate the impact of campaigns; present detailed campaign analysis, findings and strategic recommendations to key stakeholders and at senior level
- ensure online/offline collateral always up to date and, as far as possible and in line with brand guidelines
- manage and develop collateral from creative briefs and copy writing through to distribution
- build relationships with 3rd parties to maximise marketing opportunities (accountancy bodies, national treasury associations)
- manage marketing executive through regular reviews and appraisals to ensure effective delivery of marketing services
- Proven experience in full marketing mix
- Hands-on knowledge of best practices in lead generation across different digital channels
- Proven experience in running multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Self-start with the can-do attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with entrepreneurial spirit. If you would like to work for a well-established organisation, please apply with your CV.