A rapidly growing SaaS business is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join their small but growing marketing team.
Reporting into Chief Marketing Officer, you will take the responsibility for the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business. In order to be successful for the role you will need to have a real passion for content marketing.
- Development of the marketing strategy and overseeing implementation of the strategy
- Ensuring marketing is working closely with the sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives
- Managing multichannel marketing campaigns aimed at lead generation
- Creating and running content based marketing campaigns
- Copywriting - social media, whitepapers, press releases
- Managing one marketing executive
- Proven track record of success in B2B marketing roles, ideally in the technology
- Solid experience on content creation and copywriting
- Confident, driven leader
- Strong listener and communicator
- Ability to coach and develop a junior member of the team
This is a truly fantastic career opportunity for a strategic marketing person with the real bias towards content marketing. If you would like to work for the company that see marketing as a heart of their business, then you should apply with your CV.