Based: London SW14
Megnet exports digital networking products and accessories to customers in the UK, European and Middle East markets. We are expanding our West London centre of operations and are looking to appoint a Senior Marketing Manager to join our successful team.
Reporting to the MD, the Senior Marketing Manager will carry budgetary responsibility for the planning and delivery of online and off line marketing support for technology products in European, Middle East and Africa markets. This will include maintaining and developing the company ecommerce websites (Magento platform) building online traffic, enquiries and sales into domestic and overseas markets and providing a range of marketing support to an in-house team of multilingual Telesales Account Managers.
Successful candidates will have a B2B background, experience of developing online strategy and will have successfully grown sales through an ecommerce website in a high growth business.
• Marketing planning and the delivery of marketing programmes, campaigns and promotions into domestic and overseas markets both online and offline.
• Responsible for the achievement of company ecommerce website traffic, enquiries, conversions and sales targets. Website optimisation and digital marketing strategy.
• Delivery of a roll out strategy of localised versions of the company ecommerce website into main European and Middle East target markets.
• Monitoring and reporting website analytics weekly. Providing informative analysis of sales and traffic data including the performance and effectiveness of campaigns (ROI)
• Conduct market research and on line customer surveys to continually improve customer service, identify new target markets and products and to contribute to company competitive marketing positioning.
• Work with a team of telesales account managers and provide necessary marketing support to help generate leads, build sales and identify new business in their territories
• Design and delivery of cost effective marketing campaigns and promotions across digital and off line media. Reporting return on investment and campaign performance against budgeted KPI’s.
• Organise and deliver regular marketing meetings for telesales team and business development staff to report the progress of marketing campaigns and promotions
• Training and support of junior marketing staff.
Megnet offers a dynamic and exciting working environment, where innovation is encouraged and results are well rewarded.
Please click on Apply Now below and you must include both a CV and Covering Letter.