Are a senior multi-channel brand marketeer, with strong food/restaurant experience and a passion for a healthy lifestyle? If so, read on!
Senior Marketing Manager-£50,000-£60,000-London
A London-based food retailer, with a mission to inspire customers to lead healthier, happier lives through an offering of healthy food and drink options. This growing company seeks an experienced marketeer in this new role to drive the next phase of growth!
As the Senior Marketing Manager, you will report to the Founder & CEO and, as the sole marketeer, will be instrumental in both setting the marketing strategy and executing it across all relevant channels to achieve objectives.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Inputting into and guiding the forthcoming brand refresh, including agency briefing and selection
- Crafting the annual integrated marketing strategy and associated tactical activity, with budget allocation across all channels including PR, print and digital
- Ownership of CRM / database initiatives to drive this as a key priority for the business over the next 12 months
- Support on local marketing initiatives as necessary across the 25 sites
- Analyse and optimise marketing performance
To be able to apply for this role, you MUST have:
- Significant integrated/brand marketing experience in the London food/hospitality/restaurant sector
- Strong strategic background yet still able to remain hands-on where appropriate
- Excellent budget management and proven commercial acumen
- Energy and enthusiasm; a passion for food and a healthy lifestyle is a must!
If you tick all these boxes, please APPLY NOW! All applications receive a response.
Senior Marketing Manager-£50,000-£60,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.