A highly successful company involved in infrastructure and construction is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to take responsibility for creating, developing and implementing innovative marketing strategies and oversee all marketing, communications and promotional activities. This person will liaise with all the regional marketing teams to build strong company branding whilst continuing to support localised marketing activities whilst developing and expanding both digital and communications channels.
- Work closely with the Director to plan and deliver 360 degree national campaigns.
- Engage and motivate the teams to embrace new targeted marketing campaigns and brand guidelines.
- Develop a content strategy across all channels including digital and printed formats.
- Build positive relationships with internal stakeholders to identify new opportunities.
- Manage and optimise the relationships with the creative and media agencies.
- Proactively create marketing initiatives in line with the brand objectives in new and interesting ways.
- In collaboration with the team manage and deliver high profile events to enhance their corporate reputation.
You must have good experience in a B2B and B2C marketing along with brand guardianship and the ability to create innovative marketing campaigns. Building strong relationships through influence and collaboration, delivering results that enhance the bottom line, being a lateral and creative strategist who can implement exciting new campaigns - all are essential to being a success in this role.