Senior Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover
£50k-£80k (Dependent on Experience)
An opportunity for a digital savvy marketing manager within a rapidly growing and unique travel brand, currently offering something new to the industry. As the Senior Marketing Manager/Head of Marketing, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Take a lead on the multi-channel marketing strategy across PPC, Social, Video, SEO, Affiliate, Direct Marketing, Brand, PR, Partnerships.
- Managing performance of outsourced international and local marketing agencies (digital, creative and PR).
- Use creativity to unlock increased customer acquisition, rather than relying on heavy budgets.
- Assist with launching and building brands and acting as the brand guardian in new countries and cities.
- Take ownership of the Customer Experience, working with UX consultants to improve optimisation.
- Management of junior marketing team.
- A multi-channel marketing background, ideally within another online brand or wider leisure/travel.
- An understanding of digital acquisition channels, either hands on or in partnership with an agency.
- Analytical, numerate and commercial skills, continuously tweaking and improving the current strategy.
- A hands on approach, willing to deliver on what ever is required.