Wheely is the #1 executive class private car hire app and service in Russia, with the ambition to become the #1 executive and luxury service in London in 2018.
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager (currently hiring) to grow our brand presence and customer base in London. We are very ambitious with our plans and have the know-how and resources to make it happen – the missing piece is you!
- Develop a deep understanding of our customer base, learn and understand their drivers and barriers
- Assess and choose best suited customer acquisition platforms aimed at a premium audience
- Create and develop partnerships with other premium brands
- Liaise with agencies and suppliers to organise, schedule and evaluate campaigns
- Study customer behaviour using BI tools and improve campaigns to increase customer acquisition, conversion and retention
- Represent Wheely externally, acting as a brand ambassador for the London market
- Work closely with core marketing team in our Moscow HQ
- Report to the Head of UK
- You are a seasoned professional with 3+ years marketing, commercial or agency experience running successful insight led marketing campaigns with demonstrable results & ROI
- Experience in implementing online and offline cross-promotional campaigns with great understanding of the commercials involved (i.e. pricing, terms etc)
- Experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative customer research
- Experience in working with opinion leaders and social influencers
- You are independent and organised, comfortable to take on responsibility and work as part of a local team with highly ambitious plans
- You are an analytical, pragmatic individual and are attentive to the smallest of details. You possess a logical, systematic approach to the way you work
- You are a great communicator, able to express your thoughts clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- You are equally able to create engaging marketing communications for our target audience and efficiently communicate with partners and suppliers
- You are an ambitious, result-driven individual and are always seeking to improve yourself
- Previous experience in working with premium/luxury brands and audiences is a bonus
- You will be joining a successful start-up at the ground level of our UK operation
- You will get an opportunity to have significant impact on the whole company through your personal contributions
- We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including bonuses and options
- Free Wheely rides!
Candidate selection process will consist of a phone screen (30 minutes), an analytics test (1 hour) and 2 interviews (1 hour each).
Please supply answers to the following questions along with your application:
- What media mix would be suitable for a Wheely brand launch? Why?
- Give a specific example of an interesting and effective partnership opportunity for Wheely in London (could be with another brand, an establishment such as a restaurant, an event etc) – how would it work?
- What metrics would you use to evaluate the success of a media campaign?