This is a fabulous opportunity to join a well known, award winning salon brand and help them out on some exciting creative campaigns!THE ROLE
As Senior Marketing Manager for this national salon brand you will be responsible for developing the strategy for seasonal campaigns, supporting instore events, industry awards and shows.You will have:
- Overall campaign strategy for seasonal campaigns e.g. Christmas
- Be responsible for the implementation of in-store and offline materials
- Work closely with Digital and CRM teams to build integrated strategy
- Support all events from a marketing perspective
- Manage trade PR
- Manage a Senior Marketing Executive for Campaigns and Events
To be considered for this great Senior Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience within a similar retail marketing role is ESSENTIAL in either Fashion, Health or Beauty.
- Experience of working across the full marketing mix, including email marketing, digital marketing and offline collateral
- Strong campaign strategy planning and implementation experience
- Comfortable managing multiple stakeholdersIf this Marketing Manager role sounds perfect for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!Senior Marketing Manager - £50,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.