Our client is one the UK's best known and loved charities leading pioneering research to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured. THE ROLE
Reporting to the Marketing Manager/Individual Giving, you will deliver an exciting and innovative portfolio of integrated, multi-channel and supporter centric campaigns. You will support campaign innovation that will future-proof our client's Individual Giving team raise over £110m per year to beat cancer. Our client has the resources, experience and expertise to run sector-leading fundraising campaigns - working with them is a unique opportunity to be part of a groundbreaking Individual Giving team where creativity and initiative are welcomed and rewarded.YOU
The successful candidate/s will have demonstrable experience of:
- delivering acquisition and/or retention (development) campaigns from initial brief through to evaluation
- working on a range of channels including direct mail, social media, email, DRTV, digital display and online content
- working with a range of suppliers such as designers, digital, insight and data
- project and stakeholder management
- working in an agency or in house team, not for profit experience desirable but not essential.