Senior Marketing Executive – Technology
Salary: £26 – 30,000
Globally successful software solution provider seeks an experienced, high energy and quick learning marketer to join their Cambridge based team as a Senior Marketing Executive.
Our client is a fast growing high tech engineering software company with offices worldwide. They are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to take responsibility for the company’s increasing exposure and lead generation in UK and Ireland.
Primary responsibilities for this role include:
- To strengthen relationships with existing media partners and develop new partners.
- To manage & implement lead generation campaigns
- To create and manage a webinar plan to promote key features of the company’s products.
- Managing the marketing budget
- Represent the company at external events including exhibitions and events
Applicants for this Senior Marketing Executive role will need to be degree educated and will have had at least three years within a similar marketing role (ideally within the hi-tech sector). Expertise in email marketing is essential and experience in presenting webinars would be seen highly advantageous.
To successful candidate for this Senior Marketing Executive role we also have:
- Graduate degree, or equivalent, in a Marketing, Business or Science specialism
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good research skills
- Experience with CRM systems and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
In return, our client is offering a salary of circa £30,000 (depending on experience), plus great prospects for career progression in this rapidly expanding global company.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this position and you would like to be considered for the role please apply today.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales & marketing consultants get in touch with Liz, Kayleigh or Tom with regards to your next career step.
Due to a high volume of applicants, we are unable to offer individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application unfortunately you have been unsuccessful at this time. We may however keep your CV on file for future opportunities.