The experience we need.
- B2B multi-channel marketing expertise
- Agency experience
- Experience working towards a sales process
- Demonstrable experience managing stakeholders
- Experience with delivery of projects end to end
- Strong MS Office proficiency
- Good experience with email marketing and tools
- Proactive and confident individual, ideally with a creative flair
A well established and leading national marketing agency, combining media, data and technology to offer technical solutions to their blue-chip client base – including global brands and more. Offering a vibrant and attractive working culture, in a collaborative and ambitious working environment.
A huge opportunity to take a vital position within this national marketing agency. You’ll be joining a team of 3 tasked with the undertaking the marketing for the businesses and developing strategies to target specific areas of focus for business growth. The successful candidate’s responsibilities will also include developing strategies, promotional campaigns, content management, optimisation, website management, sales collateral, managing social channels, tracking and writing reports.
What you’ll get in return.
- Competitive salary, dependent on experience
- Opportunity to work flexibly around core hours
- Life assurance
- Wellness program
- Discounted gym membership
- Vibrant and rewarding work environment
How to apply.
If this role sounds of interest, then please click the button right away! For more info on this, or similar roles – please call Rhiannon Wickham.