Senior Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover) – Media - Preston – Up to £26,000 pro-rata
Are you an all-round marketing wiz who wants to gain experience working for an industry-leading company? This company are in search of a Marketing Executive who can bring their expertise to the table to cover a 5-month temporary role in Preston.
This industry-leading company work across multiple platforms - having the opportunity to work across magazines, newspapers, websites, conferences, marketplaces and exhibitions, thus a passion for all forms of marketing is essential to this role to assist the clients in the successful running of their businesses.
The key aims of the role include improving awareness, engagement and conversion of the companies products and services, as well as driving growth and customer loyalty. The Marketing Executive will work alongside the Adwords, CMS, Email, and Teach teams to develop and implement strategic campaigns to deliver on company and client objectives, therefore having experience with A/B testing, funnel conversion and engagement tactics will be an advantage to succeeding in this role.
Ready to put your marketing abilities to the test? Keep reading for more info!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- A strong focus on subscription growth, developing campaigns to attract new clients making full use of the 14 available company platforms
- Liaise with the company Subscription Bureau to drive the promotion of subscriber benefits through both on and offline channels, and report subscription acquisition
- Ensure that all inbound queries are dealt with in a professional and timely manner
- Produce and manage enterprise membership pages and enquiry forms, and track all lead generation for Telesales through email marketing engagement
- Management of Member app maintenance and access
- Employ A/B testing throughout their campaigns to ensure consistent improvement
Requirements of the Senior Marketing Executive include:
- Strong commercial awareness of marketing trends, and the ability to spot promotional opportunities to drive target audience promotions
- Experience and passion for email marketing
- Proficient in Excel and data analysis – experience in cleansing and deduping, and using pivots, as well as reporting recommendations based on the data findings
- Creative flair in order to produce content in line with brand guidelines
- Excellent communication skills with an enthusiastic attitude
- Experience working under pressured deadlines
- Study and review the digital customer journey and intentions to achieve company goals and acknowledge any gaps that can be developed