This is a fantastic opportunity to join an award winning, vibrant and progressive health and life insurance provider with a futuristic vision and where you will be rewarded and recognised for your contributions to their business.
You will be part of a supportive marketing team in the newly developing Investments team and will be involved in helping launch their new suite of investments products to market. Thereafter you will work with the Senior Marketing Manager to plan and implement the marketing strategy and plans for the distribution of our Investment products to the Intermediary market.
- You will plan and implement fully integrated trade advertising campaigns to drive awareness of our products with financial advisers and sales - including digital and print and industry events.
- You will help the business take new products to market, including the production of digital assets, launch collateral, new sales aids and tools. You will work with other teams in the business to ensure quality standards and deadlines are adhered to.
- You will be involved in the delivery of adviser events (for example industry events, award ceremonies). This will include the creation of pre-event, at the event and post event comms and collateral.
- You will be a key contact for agencies; ensuring work is completed on time, to budget and in line with business requirements.
- You will be responsible for planning and implementing the marketing plan for the Distribution channel.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A proven track record within B2B / B2C marketing experience.
- Experience in financial services, ideally within investment management.
- Strong copywriting skills, with the ability to turn "the complex" into simple language.
- Experience in developing, implementing and measuring end-to-end marketing campaigns for a product suitethat drive sales.
Good understanding of intermediary marketing in the Investment space.The successful candidate can earn up to £40,000pa and receive a full benefits package with Private Health Insurance, Pension and a potential 8% bonus.
Please note this role will be mostly based in London with occasional working in Croydon.