Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive - FinTech Company
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £35,000 depending on experience plus and benefits including performance bonus, private medical insurance, 5% employer pension contribution and 25 days paid holiday
About The FinTech Company
Rapidly growing and disruptive FinTech company seeking a talented Senior Marketing Executive to join their dynamic team in Central London. This high growth B2B FinTech company specialises in payment software and has an impressive list of clients. They are a forward thinking entrepreneurial company, now looking to scale. The new Senior Marketing Executive will join this disruptive FinTech in an exciting growth and expansion phase, with the opportunity to take ownership and make a big impact.
About the Senior Marketing Executive role
The new Senior Marketing Executive will report into the Head of Marketing, and will take ownership over the company's digital marketing channels.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Executive:
* Working with the Head of Marketing to develop long and short term strategy
* Management and optimisation of PPC advertising
* Ownership over website maintenance and content curation
* Creation of content across copy, blog, video, infographics etc.
* Measure effectiveness and report to key stakeholders on marketing KPI's
You'll be an entrepreneurial and ambitious marketing professional, looking to develop your skills and take on more responsibility at an exciting and growing FinTech company.
Skills and experience needed for the Senior Marketing Executive:
* Minimum 2 years' experience in marketing, with strong experience in digital marketing
* B2B marketing experience an advantage
* Experience in PPC
* Experience and using CMS systems
* Entrepreneurial and proactive approach to day to day work
For more information about the Senior Marketing Executive role or to apply now please send your CV to Neil at email@example.com or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2018).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning brands and agencies in the industry.