An inspirational not-for-profit organisation is looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to work across the full marketing mix maximising membership acquisition and retention.
As the successful Senior Marketing Executive, you'll get comprehensive flexi-time and a host of other great benefits.
The experience we need.
- A minimum of 2 years' commercial experience as a Marketing Executive
- Experience of membership acquisition and retention would be a huge plus. That could be within a charity, learned society or membership organisation
- Proven success working across the full marketing mix, with a particular focus on email, social, content, web and events
- Demonstrable skill as a copywriter
- A good eye for design
- A genuine focus on ROI that's anchored in hands-on analytics
- Stakeholder management skills.
You will work on strategy and implementation across the full marketing mix to promote membership retention and acquisition for this not-for-profit organisation. This role is not far off a management position so you need to be a very capable marketing executive. You will not be hand-held in this role so need to be confident working autonomously. You'll liaise with other departments to coordinate the marketing campaigns, so your communication skills must be top notch. Your main channels will be email, social, content and events so you need to be experienced in these areas with a broad understanding of integrated marketing campaigns. You'll also develop market research such as competitor analysis and will have to maintain a strong ROI, so you need to be relatively comfortable with analytics.
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to further their career at a not-for-profit organisation that they can be proud of. This global organisation has a genuine impact on society and has won awards for their marketing.
What you'll get in return.
If your experience fits the bill you'll be rewarded with a c£30k salary, as well as a fantastic package with a great holiday allowance and flexi-time working.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest then please click the 'Apply' button right away!