Robert Half is currently working with a National Tourism Board looking for a Senior Marketing & Public Relations Executive, preferably with at least 6 years' experience, in a similar role to join the team based in London's West End.
The successful Senior Marketing & PR executive will have experience of digital marketing, public relations & Social Media and will join a small team, responsible for devising, executing and monitoring marketing & PR campaigns.
The Senior Marketing & PR Executive responsibilities:
- To support the Manager, Marketing & PR, UK & Northern Europe to execute integrated digital marketing & PR campaigns in accordance with overall strategy, including writing briefs, reviewing media plans and preparing creative assets.
- Drafting and distributing consumer & media communications including newsletters & administration and content management.
- Responsible for delivering the Tourism Board's social engagement strategy on Twitter and development of the channel including content creation & scheduling.
- Develop strong business relationships with journalists, influencers, bloggers and Key Opinion Leaders.
- Maintain and monitor marketing & PR performance by providing regular analysis of website statistics, campaign results and media publicity values.
- Actively seek opportunities to promote through the media by researching & pitching ideas & writing and distribution of press releases.
- Co-ordinating itineraries for journalists & accompany group media trips.
- Accurately log invoices and contracts, and checking for accuracy against requirements.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reports including market intelligence and campaign reporting.
The Senior Marketing & PR executive job requirements
- At least 6 years' experience in a PR & or marketing role with a good understanding of digital marketing principles, public relations & social Media
- Project management skills, organised with the ability to manage several tasks at once.
- Knowledge of the following software packages essential: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop, Wordpress CMS (or similar), Google Analytics or similar web analytics.
- Analytical with a head for numbers
- Strong writing skills are a must and a natural talent for creating engaging content that is newsworthy.
- Excellent media contacts especially in lifestyle and travel media
- KPI-driven and able to work towards targets and performance
- Ability to work willingly and under own initiative.
This tourism board is looking to pay a competitive salary with benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.