Senior Marketing Executive, £28,000 - Crick, Northamptonshire (commutable from both Daventry, Rugby and surrounding areas)
Due to continued growth this leading B2B group organisation are looking ideally for a Senior Marketing Executive ideally from a warehouse, logistics or similar environment to join their team based in Crick, Northamptonshire. Crick is located just outside of both Rugby and Daventry and is commutable from Northampton and surrounding areas.
The role of Senior Marketing Executive is a vital one within this group organisation with a broad range of responsibilities across all areas of marketing and PR. Reporting directly into the Commercial Manager, you will help to drive corporate brand and increase brand awareness in various target market sectors.
Key accountabilities will include:
- Contribute to, develop and implement marketing strategy
- Plan, create and execute integrated marketing campaigns including measuring ROI and evaluating campaign effectiveness
- Website management including SEO
- Use Google Analytics to track and report on website traffic
- Manage and develop various social media channels, creating thought leadership/enagaging content
- Email marketing (Mailchimp)
- Produce various marketing materials including leaflets, brochures, posters, newsletters, blogs and video content
- Manage a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Organise photo shoots
- Organise and attend events and exhibitions such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Conduct market research and monitor competitor activity
This role requires a strong individual capable of using their own initiative on a range of projects and managing multiple stakeholders.
The successful candidate must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to initiate, plan and organise programmes of work, including working to deadlines with a can-do attitude and practical and pragmatic approach to problem solving. Some creative skills in InDesign and Photoshop would be beneficial but are not essential.
Day to day travel is not required however candidates must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle in order to attend occasional events and external meetings.
In return you will work for a business who truly value their team and within a marketing team that are supportive and positively encourage personal growth.
Please apply directly or contact Jessie at blueskies to discuss.