Are you a B2B marketer who loves social media? Offering innovative software solutions to Blue Chip businesses, our client is going through extraordinary growth and already has an enviable list of satisfied clients.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive; this is newly created role. The current marketing team need some more support on social media, events and demand generation. Day to day you’ll be involved in;
- Social Media; manage their organic and paid social media activities and ensure they’re used the most up to date tools and techniques to help drive engagement and awareness (50% of the role)
- Events; research events (round tables, exhibitions, networking) for the sales team to attend and then reporting on their success, while working with the marketing team to provide collateral to be used
- CRM; ensure MQL’s are allocated to the sales team, nurture campaigns are set up and working, and the system is being used correctly
- Demand Generation; make sure content is being used correctly and that the lead generation marketing funnels are in place so that leads can be measured
Skills & experience the Senior Marketing Executive must have;
- B2B marketing experience - good step up for a marketing executive with c2 years behind them
- Particular knowledge and love of social media - this is 50% of the role
- An understanding of how marketing is used to drive leads and how that’s measured
- Good writing skills
- Confident with data
- High energy and great verbal communications skills
Salary & benefits for the Senior Marketing Executive role;
£30,000 - £35,000 basic + benefits
If this vacancy interests you we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Market Recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency placing product & marketing professionals with a variety of B2B companies.
Regretfully due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, we’re only able to contact successful candidates.