Senior Marketing Executive – Salary (£26,000 - £28,000 - TBC)
37.5 hours per week
Latcham Direct is a Bristol based Customer Communications provider based in the South west, who have created a new position within their Marketing team for a Senior Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will have marketing experience, with a specific focus on digital and social media, events and data management.
Utilising the latest technology, we provide document management, print management and marketing services. We develop and deliver new, innovative leading edge solutions and provide excellent services to our well established client base.
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing and successful company. We currently employ 97 staff, with plans for further expansion.
This role would suit someone with a sharp mind who can thrive with a varied work load in a busy environment, whilst also working well independently.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who is highly organised, structured and someone who can move efficiently between tasks, the ability to meet deadlines in what can be a high pressure environment.
The core responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with the Marketing Director to develop the marketing function across a range of channels, to support sales and the wider Latcham brand
- Help develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer and prospect engagement
- Take responsibility for data, ensuring that it is up to date and managed within our central CRM system, as well as generating campaign and other reports when required
- Lead on social media activity across channels, improving content, research blog opportunities, supporting Sales to engage with social media channels and develop our social media presence
- Create and curate content including copy, blogs, infographics, video and other media, together with ownership of website maintenance
- Support the management of external and internal events, to ensure their success
- Work with a range of external consultants and agencies in the delivery of social and digital communications
You will need to be:
- Well organised, with great attention to detail
- Able to work within a team and independently
- Confident writing copy
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Have excellent time management skills
- Flexible in approach to workload, to manage peaks and troughs, with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Have 2-3 years previous marketing experience
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.