Senior Marketing Executive – B2B – Manchester – Up to £30,000
ATTENTION SENIOR MARKETING EXECUTIVES! Don’t miss out on this new role within a highly successful tech business in Greater Manchester!
Our client is on the lookout for a self-motivated, team player to join their growing business! This chance to work with a well-recognised international business is not to be missed. The Senior Marketing Executive will have an excellent understanding of the market and target audience, developing compelling content and solutions across a variety of online and offline channels. This role involves close liaison with product marketing, insight, PR, communications, digital and commercial marketing teams, therefore a collaborative individual with excellent communication skills is required.
Interested? Keep reading….
Main Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- Create a marketing plan using customer, competitor and market data.
- Develop product positioning and messaging across all products, services and solutions.
- Develop marketing collateral for all products including video, infographic, white papers and case studies.
- Produce engaging content across all online and offline channels, aligning communications with business objectives.
- Focus on building brand awareness, engagement and conversion.
- Liaise with external agencies and ensure project requests are dealt with efficiently.
- Constantly innovating processes and systems.
- Ensure budgets and deadlines are abided too.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A degree in a relevant subject.
- At least 3 years marketing experience.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A strong team player.
- Proficient with CMS systems (Sitecore)
- Excellent copywriting skills and knowledgeable of SEO.
- Proficient with Excel and Google Analytics.
- Previous experience working in a B2B/Services environment is desirable.
Are you interested in this role? Apply now or get in touch on 0161 833 1044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.