Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive- Leading Travel Community Networking Company
Salary: £28 to £33k (depending on experience) - Performance bonuses, 20+ days' holiday, health, flexi-hours, free parking
About the Global Travel Community Network
This travel based company has an excellent opportunity for a talented Senior Marketing Executive to join their marketing team in charge of supporting the world's leading network connecting the travel industry and the media. This fast-paced Senior Marketing Executive role offers the opportunity to grow within a modern, forward thinking business; that believe trust and strong relationships are the key to their success. A Senior Marketing Executive with an innovative mind and a passion for delivering successful web strategies would be perfect for their ambitious plans for growth.
This multi-national company is an award winning, Top 10 Social Media Network for the Travel Community in the UK. Keeping consistent with their ambitions for expansion, their modern, stylized London offices are soon to be even more vibrant when added to by a talented and dedicated Senior Marketing Executive.
About the Senior Marketing Executive Role
As Senior Marketing Executive, you will have an exciting opportunity to develop both your technical and client servicing skills in an exciting, fast-paced and positive environment.
Key Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Executive:
* Seize opportunities to mastermind evergreen, multi-channel, marketing campaigns (online and print)
* Have the chance to liaise closely with influential figures within and external to the company, including the CEO, to mould wide-reaching projects and campaigns, maximising exposure using materials generated by market-leading research
* You will take charge in delivering the leading global event connecting the travel industry and the media
* Lead in the management of marketing analytics
About the Successful Senior Marketing Executive
If you are currently in a Marketing Executive role this could be the ideal next step in your career within the marketing sector.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Senior Marketing Executive:
* Ideally 2 years' experience in delivering successful multi-marketing campaigns, ideally within travel.
* Experience with targeted marketing activation across social media channels
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Energy and passion
The Senior Marketing Executive will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £28 to £33k depending on experience and excellent company benefits including pension, health, and 20+ days holiday
For more information about the Senior Marketing Executive role or to apply send your CV now to Stephen Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org call 0203 973 7550
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.