Job Title: Senior Marketing Executive
Location: London, Southbank / Bristol
This is an exciting time to join a growing business with technology and innovation at its heart. A market leader in cloud software, digital solutions and managed services to public service providers and with a growing digital business, Civica is looking for a marketing manager with a focus on Central Government to join its expanding team.
The successful candidate will own the development of our go to market approach and marketing plan for the Digital Division. You will work closely with the UK Marketing Director, the Divisional Executive Director and the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) to ensure the plan is aligned to meet the goals of the group. The programme delivered will have clear and measurable objectives aligned to our vision. It should deliver a sustained programme of brand building and demand generating activity.
A strong track record of delivering an innovative marketing programme, with experience in using digital marketing platforms is essential. A balance between well planned and executed campaigns as well as the ability to respond in an agile manor to business requirements.
Targeting our core markets across public services, with a strong bias to central government to build awareness of the Civica brand. To clearly articulate our capabilities and work with the team to create compelling content for a lead nurture programme to drive pipeline as well as thought leadership activity to position Civica as the number one partner of choice in our chosen markets.
The successful candidate should have a good understanding and experience of Digital Transformation across the Public Sector and regulated markets, with a strong IT Software/Services background.
• Planning, budget management, measuring effectiveness of GTM campaigns and tracking of activity across the business and team
• Develop and deliver a marketing programme, creating significant pipeline for the group
• Support divisional management team with market research/intelligence and competitive profiling/intelligence
• Ensure clear value proposition with USPs and targeted messaging
• Support ABM model for top tier accounts
• To build the Civica brand in our chosen markets and position our sub-brand Civica Digital where appropriate
• To work with our Marketing Manager for Strategic Programmes to ensure a strong digital and emerging technology message runs through the UK programme
• Work with the wider marketing management team to ensure One Civica message as we go to market across our software businesses, aligning campaigns to ensure collaboration and customer centric messaging delivered
• A creative copy writer, delivering thought provoking content (creating content themes) for PR, web and other digital channels.
• Ensure digital marketing techniques applied to all campaigns with a focus on building social programme for the digital businesses
• Support the marketing team to work with the capability/product owners and sales teams on building integrated campaigns, content, execution and follow-up. Analysis of results and recommend changes.
• Travel will be required around Civica’s main UK/Ire office locations
Skills and experience:
• Experience marketing technology services to Central Government essential
• A creative thinker
• Confident, experienced professional with strong communication skills
• Self-starter who can work autonomously, but be a key team player
• Demonstrable experience of developing and delivering B2B marketing campaigns
• A people person, with previous experience of managing direct reports
• Proven experience in successfully running integrated marketing campaigns
• Analytical with a focus on results based marketing
• Excellent prioritisation skills, able to successfully balance multiple projects simultaneously across multiple businesses
• Technology services industry marketing background essential
• Confident and not afraid to challenge
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in related role – essential
• Qualified to degree level, or equivalent in a relevant discipline and professional business qualification – essential
• Excellent prioritisation skills, able to successfully balance multiple projects simultaneously
• Experienced working in a matrix structure with multiple stakeholders desirable
• Experience of CRM, email marketing, automation and social media platforms – essential
• Strong brand focus, Integrated campaigns - essential
• Programmatic and digital marketing skills – preferred
• Proficient in MS Office applications – essential
• Someone who comes from a large but not global organisation (team working + scale)