An exciting new opportunity has risen for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a well-established Private Equity firm in London. You will take ownership over creating and managing engaging content across various marketing channels. You will have the ability to bring some creativity to the company and help build their brand awareness.
- Day-to-day management of social media channels including analytics, content development, scheduling and increasing brand awareness
- Creating content for emails and deploying emails via MailChimp
- Website management including liaising with agencies, development and management of content and analytics
- Event and conference management
- Assisting in award strategy and submissions
- Proven experience within a similar role covering the whole marketing remit
- Financial services experience preferred
- Excellent experience with copywriting and content for emails, newsletters and website
- Degree in communications, journalism, or digital marketing preferred
- Strong experience with email systems and social media channels
- Proven experience in website management
- Experience with Google analytics, Mailchimp, Hootsuite, and Microsoft Office
If you want to be able to make an impact with a Financial Services company in London, please apply.