Opportunity for a B2B Senior Marketing Executive with excellent email marketing and digital experience to join this leading B2B events organisation...
Senior Marketing Executive - £29,000 - London
Our client is one of the world's leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events businesses, creating unique content and connectivity for customers all over the world.
As a Senior Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- email marketing using both internal database and external sources
- determining target markets for specialised conference / training topics
- formulating integrated promotional plans
- analysing events response rates / data using InFront
- digital marketing including SEO, web management, Google Analytics and managing agencies for paid search
- travelling to some European events
In order to be considered for this Senior Marketing Executive role you will have:
- previous marketing experience from a B2B environment
- excellent knowledge of email marketing and CRM
- digital marketing experience including SEO, Google Analytics and web content management systems
- experience of events marketing
- working knowledge of customer databases
- knowledge of life sciences industry for scientific background (preferred)
If this Senior Marketing Executive role sounds like the role for you then apply online today...
Senior Marketing Executive - £29,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.