Are you an experienced marketing campaign executive with a background in consumer acquisition and/or development? Then read on...
Senior Marketing Executive - £29,000-£32,000 - London
Our client is one the UK's best known and loved charities leading pioneering, life-saving research to bring forward the day when all cancers are cured.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager/Individual Giving, you will deliver an exciting and innovative portfolio of integrated, multi-channel and supporter centric campaigns. You will support campaign innovation that will future-proof our client's Individual Giving team raise over £110m per year to beat cancer.
Our client has the resources, experience and expertise to run sector-leading fundraising campaigns - working with them is an unique opportunity to be part of a groundbreaking Individual Giving team where creativity and initiative are welcomed and rewarded.
The successful candidate/s will have demonstrable experience of:
- delivering acquisition and/or retention campaigns from initial brief through to evaluation
- working on a range of channels including direct mail, social media, email, DRTV, digital display and online content
- working with a range of suppliers such as designers, digital, insight and data
- project and stakeholder management
- working in an agency or in house team, not for profit experience desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like you, please apply online today.
Senior Marketing Executive - £29,000-£32,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.