Warner Bros. International Television Production (WBITVP) is the worldwide format sales and production business for Warner Bros. Television Group.
WBITVP produces local scripted and non-scripted programming through its network of local production operations in 14 countries across Europe, Australia and New Zealand. WBITVP’s production operations are responsible for both original programming, as well as local versions of formats owned and controlled by the Warner Bros. Television Group, such as “The Bachelor,” “Little Big Shots,” “500 Questions,” “Impractical Jokers,” “First Dates” and “Who Do You Think You Are?” Where WBITVP has no local production capability, it licenses Warner Bros. formats to third parties.
What part will you play?
- Coordinating all aspects of trade marketing for the WBITVP business, supporting the commercial objectives of WBITVP local production companies (Opcos) as well as the London based non-opco format sales team and the WBITVP finished programme sales team.
- Work closely with sales executives and production offices, and take sole responsibility for the development and creation of high impact marketing materials, including pitch decks, sales promos, ratings analysis and brochures & catalogues.
- Work closely with the WBTV Marketing Creative Team and a roster of 3rd party agencies to brief, manage and deliver marketing materials.
- Brief & manage TV ratings research projects in conjunction with the WB research team and manage the distribution of ratings information to sales teams and production offices.
- Work closely with the Rights admin team to ensure that WB websites provide the full range of information on WB formats for sales executives and production company teams.
- WBITVP is a major exhibitor at international TV festivals and you will be responsible for the coordination of materials and activities specifically created for festivals, including: trailers, e-marketing, events, advertising and printed materials such as catalogues and sales presentations.
- Daily organisation of WBITVP group digital & social media activity, from writing and designing e-marketing campaigns and news alerts; development of databases and analysis of performance reports.
What do we require from you?
- Proven marketing experience within international TV production or distribution, with knowledge & understanding of TV production process, international TV markets and TV trade marketing
- Exceptional organisational abilities, combined with a high level of creative flare and excellent communication skills for writing compelling and concise copy.
- Experienced in developing and delivering effective digital marketing campaigns and solutions.
- A good knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite software: Photoshop/PremierePro/InDesign
- Effective and proven project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for working pan-regionally, cross-department and with third party teams.
- A high level of knowledge and enthusiasm for tech communication trends and innovations.
Bonus point for?