Opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive with integrated marketing campaign experience to drive recruitment and retention of members and revenue.
Senior Marketing Executive-£31,000-London
Our client is a highly regarded professional membership body and a leader in their field to support and advance the profession it services.
The job of Senior Marketing Executive will see you
- take responsibility for the delivery of high profile and influential marketing campaigns to drive recruitment and retention of members and revenue targets
- assist with integrated marketing communication strategies and ensure efficient delivery
- develop and analyse email marketing marketing campaigns (using Dotmailer)
- analyse campaign results
- manage agencies and manage internal and external stakeholders
In order to be considered for this Marketing Executive role you will have:
- strong broad B2B marketing experience (ideally from a membership based organisation)
- email marketing experience
- experience of evaluation the success of campaigns and of using google analytics
- experience of working with databases
- strong analytical and organisation skills with great attention to detail
- working knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop or Illustrator (preferable)
- strong stakeholder management (ideally gained through working in/ with multi-disciplined/ cross functional teams)
If this Marketing executive role sounds like the role for you then apply online now...
Senior Marketing Executive-£31,000-LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.