We have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a busy, expanding marketing agency that offers a diverse list of integrated services. Our client is looking for someone who can take a brief and run with it, producing results with support rather than supervision. You will have multi-channel experience, be able to write good copy and knows how to reach an audience. You will be persuasive, organised, and enthusiastic, and be passionate about social media.
- Supporting the Marketing Director in the implementation of the marketing programme
- Defining demographics, target groups and market segments
- Generating prospects and leads
- Researching markets, listings and events
- Nurturing industry relationships and media partnerships
- Social media activity
- Sales collateral
- Email campaigns
Key Skills and Experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience
- Proven track record in multi-channel marketing
- Hands-on experience of HubSpot
- Experience of GDPR would be beneficial
- Proven ability with social media channels
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and highly motivated with an ability to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Online listings and/or commercial property experience is advantageous
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.