Senior Marketing Executive
A Senior Marketing Executive is needed to join one of the most influential associations of professional accountants. Based in the heart of the city the Senior Marketing Exec can expect to play a key role in the delivery of global marketing initiatives to member and employer audiences.
Reporting to the Senior Manager the Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for assisting the delivery of the marketing strategy for members and employers. On a day-to-day basis expect to lead and deliver marketing activities, develop global marketing initiatives, manage the creative to production process, monitor, measure and analyse effectiveness of marketing campaigns, work closely with regional marketing managers to gain a local understanding, manage working relationships, support the delivery of programmes and initiatives and anything else necessary to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of member and employer marketing.
To qualify. You should be a Senior Marketing Executive / Senior Digital Marketing Executive / B2B Marketing Exec / Online Marketing Exec / Marketing Manager / Digital Marketing Manager / Regional Senior Marketing Exec / Marketing Executive / Senior Membership Marketing Executive or similar who can demonstrate:
- Experience in a similar global marketing / digital marketing role, including experience of running multichannel marketing campaigns;
- Experience in both B2B & B2C marketing;
- Experience of generating commercial revenue;
- Experience in social and online marketing;
- Experience of developing a marketing plan to support organisational objectives;
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and presentation skills - you'll have the ability to communicate intelligently and diplomatically;
- Strong interpersonal skills, you'll work well in collaborative environments;
- The ability to work across divisions and departments.
Knowledge of the education sector would be advantageous.
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to combine working within such a rewarding sector with a diverse, varied and challenging position.