Looking for a varied role within marketing and communications?
Established for over 30 years, Inside Careers is a leading provider of specialist career information and web based recruitment services. We work in partnership with leading professional bodies to publish a range of annual print and online titles, alongside corresponding niche jobs boards, covering careers in finance and intellectual property. Highly regarded within the university community, we provide students with high quality, structured career information that is both impartial and independent.
We are seeking a new Senior Marketing Executive to take responsibility for developing and maintaining brand presence across all channels, with a particular focus on digital content. Working as part of a small team you can expect a high level of responsibility from the start, a varied and interesting workload and the opportunity to make your mark on the team. This position would suit a graduate with 2+ years marketing experience, excellent communication skills and a proactive, can-do attitude.
Our small team is based in Wimbledon, a short walk from the station which is serviced by both London Underground and National Rail.
- Managing and promoting all online content.
- Overseeing the production of annual print titles (from commission through to print).
- Driving the strategic direction of all email communications, including managing the creation and scheduling of targeted email campaigns to students and university careers staff using MailChimp.
- Overseeing Inside Careers’ social media activity across multiple platforms.
- Promoting and monitoring traffic to the website and running PPC campaigns through Google AdWords.
- Analysing and reporting on campaign performance (Google Analytics).
- Competitor research and analysis.
- Generating ideas for developing both existing and new products.
- Ongoing management of websites and leading on development.
- Arranging the distribution of printed guides to leading universities.
- Overseeing the design, production and distribution of all sales and marketing material.
- Acting as the main point of contact for university and Institute liaison.
- Helping to coordinate and attend university career fairs and industry specific events.
- Minimum 2 years solid marketing experience with proven results
- UK university graduate
- High level of proficiency in written English and solid copy writing and copy editing skills
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite; predominantly InDesign and Photoshop
- Experience of Email Marketing Systems e.g. MailChimp
- Experience using Content Management Systems e.g. Wordpress.
- Previous experience of working with jobs boards
- Experience/knowledge of the university careers landscape
- SEO knowledge
- Creative with a good eye for design.
To Apply for the role please click on the 'Apply now' button below