This global financial services enterprise has stylish offices across EMEA with a headcount of over 500 employees. Recently awarded "Bank of the Year", within their financial market niche, any aspiring Senior Marketing Executive will find a supremely driven marketing team, housed in a modernised Central London office, presenting this incredible opportunity.
The highly reputable financial services institution is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive with unparalleled ambition. Ideally, enquiring Senior Marketing Executives will have financial services experience with a generalist marketing background across digital content, event marketing, offline campaign activation, and more.
A current Senior Marketing Executive with a diverse marketing background and a hunger to succeed would thrive in this high-learning environment.
About the Senior Marketing Executive Role
Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- Execute the international marketing and comms strategy
- Implement campaigns across events/webinars, thought leadership production, on/offline campaign management, digital marketing and PR
- Collaborate with a range of people from the Head of Marketing to external stakeholders globally
Desired skills of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- Ideally, 2+ years' experience in multi-channel marketing
- Preferably, a financial services background
- Excellent written and communication skills along with good commercial acumen
The Senior Marketing Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £26k to £36k, depending on experience, with excellent company benefits and a discretionary bonus.
For more information about the Senior Marketing Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.