Senior Marketing Executive, Milton Keynes -
A very exciting opportunity to join a successful and ever growing B2B company, based in Milton Keynes, has arisen! You’ll be supporting a fun, dynamic and hardworking team and have the opportunity to own the marketing activity for this successful brand. You’ll need a minimum of 4-5 years digital and offline marketing experience, within a B2B environment and carry a relevant CIM or marketing related degree.
As Senior Marketing Executive, with some external marketing support, this role will have you involved in, but not limited to:
- Successfully executing the marketing strategy across a full mix of digital and offline channels, continuously recognising areas for improvement and working proactively to grow brand awareness
- Delivering multi-channel and integrated marketing campaigns across email, social, website, blogs, events, exhibitions, brochures, catalogues and any up and coming channels
- Getting involved with a full mix of paid and organic campaigns, as well as video editing and both visual content and written content delivery
- Driving dynamic marketing activities to drive new leads and deliver results
- Executing analytics across channels and providing informative reports with actionable next steps
- Growing brand image and ensuring all external content is aligned with the brands tone of voice and creates strong engagement
- Managing agency relationships and collaborating with external team members
This is a performance based, broad marketing position, with masses of responsibility and development opportunities, that will suit a motivated and driven candidate, with a figures orientated mindset and demonstrable capabilities across a mix of digital software’s!
You’ll need demonstrable experience across email, CMS, social, web, SEO, PPC and project management.
Due to the location of their Bucks based office, this role is commutable from Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bedford, Bletchley, Luton, Aylesbury, St. Neots, Towcester, Wellingborough and Buckingham to name just a few.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.