A revered professional membership body within the financial sector is seeking an experienced and digitally confident Senior Marketing Executive to lead on the creation, development and execution of B2B, digital marketing campaigns in the organisations modern HQ in London.
In what is a very exciting time to join the marketing team within an organisation who actively promote personal and professional development, you will play a vital part in evolving the organisations learning solutions to meet the ever changing needs of their valued customers. The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible for the development and execution of priority marketing campaigns for new products and services whilst continuing to run a range of fundamental campaigns, working closely with a large marketing team.
You will be a customer focused, digitally skilled Senior Marketing Executive who is comfortable sourcing and analysing data to drive marketing effectiveness, with proven marketing experience in a fast-paced environment and a proven track record of collaborating with others to develop and deliver high quality marketing campaigns. Experience in a similar role such as Digital Marketing Executive/Marketing Executive within an education, financial or membership services industry or within a digital agency will be an advantage.
- Creating, developing and executing priority marketing campaigns (B2B) across all digital channels to build and grow the relationships with employers, networks and partnerships
- Proactive monitoring and analysis of campaign data to ensure marketing effectiveness and to drive performance
- Lead two marketing executives and to support on their development, supporting the Marketing Manager
- Create and share plans and activities to ensure the efficient and timely deployment of all campaigns, deliver with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Compiling clear campaign plans and reports and presenting these to internal stakeholders
- Ensure that all communications are technically accurate, include salient key messages and connect with customers in an engaging way.
- Copywriting skills, creativity and excellent communication skills with a customer-focused mindset and a 'can do' attitude.
- Experience of creating and developing B2B marketing campaigns for new products
- B2B Lead generation
- Experience of promotional events, e.g. product launches
- Strong experience of delivering campaigns across social, web and email
- Confidence in campaign tracking and evaluation including data analytics
- Campaign editorial and creative sign-off process
- Working within a high pressure, target and deadline driven environment
- Building strong stakeholder relationships
- Marketing effectiveness to deliver agreed outcomes
- Data analytics
Should you be interested in applying for this position or you would like to hear more information, please do send your most up-to-date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org