Senior Marketing Executive – Financial Services – Manchester City Centre – £Competitive
Are you a Marketing Executive with Financial Services experience looking to make the next big step in your career? Our Manchester City Centre based client are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive already in the know about all things financial.
The ideal candidate for this exciting role will be experienced working to the strict guidelines that the financial services require. Alongside this, they will have strong organisational skills, able to complete projects efficiently and of a high standard. Our client know you will work hard, so they offer great benefits in return, these include a bonus scheme, private health insurance, great personal development programmes and social events throughout the year!
Sound like something you could get on board with? Read more…
Roles and Responsibilities of Senior Marketing Executive:
- Increase brand awareness and aid growth by developing innovative marketing campaigns.
- Report on performance of all marketing activity, PR, events etc.
- Forge strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Help with the organisation of events.
- Produce marketing collateral for events, clients etc.
Key Skills and Attributes of Senior Marketing Executive:
- Experience in financial services is imperative.
- Previously in a marketing role.
- Proven success helping organise profitable events.
- A great communicator.
- A flexible worker, equally competent working alone as they are as part of a team.