The role of the Senior Marketing Executive is to be a key member of the marketing team, with responsibility for supporting the business's marketing, and working with the policy and technical team to raid the profile of the business through communications (website, email, social and PR.)
- Manage the content, presentation and optimisation of the website, along with the Director of Marketing & Communications.
- Work with the Director of Marketing & Communications to act as a brand guardian, ensuring that all materials are consistent with the brand guidelines.
- Work with the membership team to support membership marketing communication.
- Identify opportunities to raise the external profile of the business, and implement through PR, website, email and social.
- Review and report on social media campaign effectiveness to identify trends and opportunities and evaluate success against targets, sharing with the wider business and key stakeholders.
- Design and maintain an internal communications programme helping to promote company values.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Recent and relevant experience of marketing campaign management (development and execution, tracking, reporting & analysis)
- Knowledge of digital and content marketing (email, website, social, video)
- knowledge of creative/design and print process, including agency relationship management
- Experience working on global marketing campaigns