Senior Marketing Executive, Bishop's Stortford -
We're partnering exclusively with a prestigious and highly renowned automotive retailer based in Bishop's Stortford, to find their next 360 marketer to join their growing team. This hand's-on role leans towards digital, campaigns and content marketing, so if you're on the lookout to market some stunning cars then this is for you!
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Updating the website and social media channels with your written content
- Creating and delivery campaigns across digital and printed media, include copywriting, proofreading and follow up analytics
- Conducting paid, organic and email campaigns, to drive engagement and website traffic
- Supporting in the organisation of events and working with marketing agencies to delivery wider marketing activities
- Use Adobe Creative suite to support agencies in producing collateral
This is an excellent opportunity to broaden your horizons and work within a highly renowned organisation in the area, with real opportunities to growth and to get stuck in with a wide variety of projects!
Who would this suit?
- A marketer with at least 3 years' experience within marketing, covering digital marketing, campaigns (digital and print) and content creation and delivery.
- Ideally, you'll come from a retail or automotive background, but wider B2C will be considered.
- A degree or CIM qualification would be advantageous but not essential
- You must be team orientated and a passion for the products will help!
Due to this company's head office location, you should easily be able to commute from Harlow, Hertford, Bishop's Stortford, Sawbridgeworth, Stansted Mountfitchet, Ware, Saffron Walden, Cambridge, Great Dunmow and Braintree.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online http://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.