A leading B2B specialist in business intelligence and events is seeking an ambitious Senior Marketing Executive specialising in content.
As a highly-valued partner to governments and donor institutions globally, this information services company is going from strength to strength, so an ambitious and forward-thinking Senior Marketing Executive would go hand-in-hand with their continued plans for growth. Based in Central London, their lively office just south of the Thames sits in an iconic high-rise.
The Senior Marketing Executive will deliver innovative multi-channel content at the frontline of the policy & strategic communications space for international audiences.
A Senior Marketing Executive with strong generalist experience across content management/CMS, Web, social, email and preferably some exposure to paid search/PPC should apply.
About the Senior Marketing Executive Role
As Senior Marketing Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a fast-paced role.
Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- Lead end-to-end campaigns across web/CMS, social, email, PPC, case studies, white papers and more
- Collaborate heavily with the Senior Marketing Manager to establish the content strategy for a growing portfolio of product offerings including large scale events
- Mould their tone of voice and brand positioning with innovative and effective copy
- Represent a key figure in the Marketing team, embracing opportunities for progression from Senior Marketing Executive to managerial level
Desired skills of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- Ideally, 2+ years' experience in content marketing, preferably B2B
- Outgoing, positive and ambitious
- A confident and warm communicator with an equally analytical mind-set
The Senior Marketing Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £25k to £33k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a competitive holiday package, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Senior Marketing Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.