This leader in IT consultancy working with global tech titans is seeking a driven Senior Marketing Executive specialising in digital content!
Having recently undergone an acquisition, this rapidly growing tech company now has the significant financial backing that's allowed them to partner with the world's best-of-breed tech vendors like Microsoft, Cisco and Amazon Web Services. There modern and tailored approach sets their bespoke solutions apart from industry dinosaurs.
The Senior Marketing Executive will have strong experience in multi-platform copywriting and lead generation with excellent communication skills to manage a diverse set of stakeholders.
Are you a commercially-minded Senior Marketing Executive who can give clear examples of driving engagement and generating leads with digital content? If so, keep reading.
About the Senior Marketing Executive Role
As Senior Marketing Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced and high learning environment.
Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- Lead the content strategy and execution across Web/CMS, social, email and offline collateral
- Drive lead generation and brand awareness campaigns
- Collaborate heavily with the Head of Marketing and other stakeholders internally and externally
Desired skills of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- Ideally 3+ years' experience digital content, preferably within a B2B tech environment
- Experience in and clear examples of campaign management and product marketing
- An entrepreneurial attitude, great time-management skills and high attention to detail
The Senior Marketing Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £35k to £45k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including a bonus, competitive holiday package, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Senior Marketing Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.