One of the UK's most successful media organisations with a reputation of providing outstanding and relevant content to the target audience, combined with the trust they have built with readers, the organisation is in a great position to develop the opportunities offered in the ever-changing media environment.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to add one of the county's best recognised national press brands to their CV while developing new skills and working with some of the most knowledgeable and successful people in the industry. Whilst able to progress within their marketing career.
Due to exciting changes within the company their Senior Marketing Executive position has been created.
The Senior Marketing Executive will support partnerships and promotions activity to ensure the leading publication's promotional activity and content is communicated in the most compelling, effective way possible across all touch points.
The role will play a key role in delivering the best possible reader/user journey and will help deliver added value to readers (added value might be free or discounted products/services, content or marketing collateral provided by partner in exchange for media inventory or at a discounted financial rate) in line with the editorial calendar.
- Communicating promotions and their mechanics to readers in the most clear and compelling way, across all touch points
- Briefing the marketing creative team, editorial art desk and sub editors to design promotional advertising in the print publications
- Supporting the move from a series of tactical offers to long term sustainable added value partnerships
- Responsible for making sure the customer journey is clear and not confusing for readers
- Working with a variety of wider stakeholders to deliver promotions from start to end, such as finance, production and third parties
- Supporting the Marketing Communications Manager in delivering editorial projects such as content partnerships and editorial campaigns
This role will require you to wear many hats at the same time. To be successful you will be a well-rounded experienced marketing coordinator, officer or executive from a B2C background ideally with exposure to some strong consumer product brands.
- 2+ years in marketing, ideally for a B2C media related organisation, although experience in other B2C industries will be considered
- Involvement with executing campaigns consist of partnerships with other brands
- The ability to write engaging copy
- Well organised, resilient and excellent communication skills