My client is one of the UK's leading private healthcare providers with over 50 hospitals throughout the country.
We are looking for a proactive, hands-on, creative and analytical Senior Marketing Executive who will support the Head of Consumer Marketing with delivery and execution of the company's consumer marketing campaigns.
As well as an opportunity to work for an exciting, agile, central marketing function for one of the most trusted brands in healthcare you will also be eligible for a range of market leading flexible benefits.
- Supporting the Head of Consumer Marketing in the delivery of the marketing strategy for both on and offline campaigns
- Working closely with agencies, digital team colleagues, Sales & Marketing teams in hospitals as well as colleagues in the National Enquiry Centre
- Day-to-day support in the planning and execution of multichannel marketing activity to drive new customer acquisition, and engagement of existing customers
- Supporting in the development of customer profiling and target audience segmentation, considering how to best influence and convert
- Monitoring and reporting on channel campaign performance to maximise performance and efficiencies to achieve optimal lead and engagement growth
- Day to day contact for consumer marketing related queries. Keep abreast of regional customer marketing activity and actively seek opportunities including case studies and patient insights
- Managing external marketing agency relationships to ensure effective delivery of offline campaign assets
- B2C marketing experience across on and offline channels
- Good understanding and experience of market research; Campaign delivery; analytics & reporting
- Experience in working in a multichannel environment
- A working knowledge and understanding of content marketing
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Proactive, collaborative creative, with a positive, flexible, open-minded, test & learn attitude
Please be aware that this is a 12 month fixed term contract with a target start date of Monday the 9th of March 2020
If this fast paced, highly engaging role sounds like a challenge you'd be up to, please apply ASAP.