Our client, a world-leading technology and development organisation that develops award winning technology and products to a broad range of markets. With increased success and expansion plans, a role for a Senior Marketing Executive has arisen to help drive and support the next stage of organisational growth.
As Senior Marketing Executive you’ll have overall responsibility for the effective implementation of the tactical marketing plans. Ideally, you’ll have considerable all-round marketing experience, specifically at a tactical level. You will have overall responsibility for the implementation of the marketing plans, from a tactical perspective. You’ll need to be adaptable and have a hands-on approach. You’ll need to demonstrate your creative flair, together demonstrable knowledge of best practice.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Develop tactical marketing strategies and report on outcomes
- Execute digital and social media activities across the company to drive ROI
- Champion brand and ensure consistency via all online and offline channels
- Produce marketing collateral, communication content and PR materials
In order to execute this role successfully desired skills include:
- Ideally have 4-6 years’ experience within a B2B environment
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent desirable
- Highly creative with experience in developing engaging content and campaigns
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be knowledgeable in current marketing techniques and channels
In return our client is offering a competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Cambridge based Senior Marketing Executive position and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.