Calling all Senior Marketing Executive's looking to join an entrepreneurial environment, driving innovative events for global tech titans!
An ambitious events company within the tech sector has an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Marketing Executive to join them in their brand new Central London offices. Having recently undergone an acquisition, they've now got a significant financial backing that allows them to partner with the world's best-of-breed tech vendors like Microsoft, Cisco and Amazon Web Services.
This Senior Marketing Executive will have strong experience in event coordination and lead generation with excellent communication skills to manage a diverse set of stakeholders.
If you're a commercially-minded Senior Marketing Executive who doesn't shy away from a challenge, apply!
About the Senior Marketing Executive Role
As Senior Marketing Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a competitive, fast-paced and high learning environment.
Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- Lead the coordination of innovative events for a diverse portfolio of tech conglomerates
- Drive lead generation opportunities to pass on to the Sales Team for conversion
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing when communicating with team members within the business from top to bottom
Desired skills of the Senior Marketing Executive:
- Ideally, 3 years marketing and events experience, preferably within a B2B environment
- Ambitious attitude, great time-management skills, a high attention to detail
- An excellent communicator
The Senior Marketing Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £30k to £40k, depending on experience, and excellent company benefits including holiday, health, pension and more.
For more information about the Senior Marketing Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 850 6133.