Senior Marketing Executive
Permanent - £28,000 PA + £5.5 - 7.5k Bonus
Location - Central London
Are you a Marketing Executive looking for your next role with a well-known, established company?
Our client are a multi-portfolio information business who provide insight and analysis into a specialist market. The office is based in Central London meaning you'll get a real buzz of the city, and the opportunity to work on an impressive portfolio. Our client's large-scale events also run globally, therefore travel will be required !
- You will manage end to end audience development campaigns for several conferences globally.
- You will need to be pro-active, organised and forward-thinking when it comes to working our events and campaign's.
- You will need to use a full marketing mix including both digital and non-digital channels.
- Create and manage existing databases to ensure they are relevant for all campaigns.
- You will need to be confident managing a budget for each campaign you are working on.
- At least 2 years' experience in an Events Marketing role.
- You will need to be able to work as part of a team and also independently both in-office and on site at our events.
If you are looking for your next role with a well-known established company, Apply Now!