Our client is a market leading IT services provider, offering scalable technical solutions that optimise business processes to a wide variety of industries. Due to increased demand and company growth, a role for a Marketing Executive has arisen to assist and contribute with their ambitious expansion plans.
As Senior Marketing Executive you’ll need to have broad marketing experience, and have experience of working in a technical or professional services environment. You will be responsible for content creation, alongside the management of events and digital marketing activities. You’ll be a strong communicator, be proactive, and be commercially minded.
Your responsibilities as Senior Marketing Executive will include but are not limited to;
- Assist in the development of the marketing strategy
- Develop and implement online and offline campaigns
- Create content for marketing materials and website
- Mange the planning and execution on all event activities
The desired skills to execute the role of Senior Marketing Executive include;
- CIM qualification desirable
- 3 -5 years B2B experience ideally in the technical sector
- Experience in digital marketing and knowledgeable in techniques
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
In return our client is offering a salary basic of £28,000 to £32,000 and excellent prospects to progress within the company.
If you feel that your skills meet the requirements of this Hertfordshire based Senior Marketing Executive position and you would like to be considered for the role, please apply today.