Senior Marketing Executive - Manchester - B2B - £30,000 - £35,000
Fancy the opportunity to travel to exotic locations like Spain and South Africa? If you are an ambitious Senior Marketing Executive ready to develop your own team, this could be the perfect role for you!
Are you passionate about the environment and value our precious planet? If so then you will want to check out this role as a Senior Marketing Executive for a company that puts our sustainability at the centre of what they do! This role comes with great opportunity to develop and progress their marketing strategy, with a large influence on the planning and budget spends.
If this role has caught your eye then keep reading!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Executive
- Create a marketing plan using customer, competitor and market data.
- Helping with events/ shows
- Dealing with marketing plans to promote new markets
- Develop product positioning and messaging across all products, services and solutions.
- Help grow social media and market company to other businesses
- Develop marketing collateral for all products including, white papers and case studies, journals, newspapers
- Producing content for all marketing aspects such as blogs, campaigns etc
- Produce engaging content across all online and offline channels, aligning communications with business objectives.
- Focus on building brand awareness, engagement and supporting the commercial activity of the company
- Liaise with external agencies and ensure project requests are dealt with efficiently If required
- Organising marketing activity diary
- Project managing all aspects of marketing collateral
- Working closely with Managing Directors to market the company
- Working collaboratively with the visual marketing team
Skills and Experience
- A degree in a relevant subject.
- A good communicator
- At least 2 years of relevant marketing experience.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- A strong team player.
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledgeable of SEO is desirable
- Proficient with Excel and Google Analytics.
- Previous experience working in a B2B/Services environment is desirable
Our client are looking to fill this role as soon as possible so do not hesitate and apply now! Alternatively if you would like to hear more about this great role contact one of our team on 0161 833 1044 or email firstname.lastname@example.org