A global organisation boasting a 50 year heritage and 3000+ employees worldwide spanning Europe, Asia the US and Australia, has an exciting, newly created role for a Senior Marketing Executive who will be central to the development of one of the key parts of the UK business.
The role will be central to the development of a range of sector-leading education search and research websites. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and Content and working within a team of highly skilled marketers, the Senior Marketing Executive will plan and execute campaigns through paid social channels and email marketing strategies.
Great benefits come with the role such as gym on site, healthcare and 30 days holidays. With the growth of the business there is a great opportunity for additional learning and progression within the team and wider organisation.
- Creating and implementing strong cross channel marketing campaigns in order to generate quality leads for the business
- Working closely with the SEO, content, product, development, data, customer care and sales teams, generating insightful analysis that will allow you to devise creative new ways to market services to the target audiences.
- Create, track and manage in house paid search campaigns, utilising tools such as Google Adwords and Google Analytics
- Working across marketing channels such as social media and email, monitoring and measuring performance and ROI
- With at least 3 years' experience in marketing you will be able to demonstrate advanced digital marketing competency to hit the ground running - we will be looking for evidence of hands on use of SEO, creating optimised content, as well as use of paid social media and email marketing (use of a recognised ESP such as Pardot, Marketo, Eloqua or MailChimp etc. would be an advantage)
- Your strong understanding of marketing campaigns will allow you to implement high performing strategies to grow and engage with the target audience
- Demonstration of confidence and taking responsibility so you can bring stakeholders together to maximise the effectiveness of all marketing activity
- Evidence strong presentation skills, good time management and the ability to manage projects is also something that could set you apart from the competition
If you are keen to take on a new challenge, then apply now!