- Ensure timely delivery of marketing elements of the project under management on schedule and to agreed budget.
- Work with Marketing Manager ensuring comprehensive and effective brand guidelines are produced and followed
- Ensure the appropriate sign off procedure is adhered to
- Support Digital work stream in the development of rebranded sales funnels and in the development of the Age Co web hub
- Experience within financial services and/or commercial sector
- Experience of developing customer communications
- Ability to handle complex campaigns
- Web Marketing experience especially with customer journey experience
- Good attention to detail
- Qualification within marketing
This is a 12 month fixed term role.
Age UK has a vision of a world in which older people flourish. We aim to improve later life for everyone through our services, advice, campaigns, products, training and research.
We offer a range of benefits including:
- 26 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
- Competitive pension with employer contribution of up to 9%
- BUPA Cash Plan
- Cycle scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Life insurance
- Staff perks discounts
- Learning and development schemes
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We guarantee an interview to disabled candidates who meet the essential criteria. We welcome requests for flexible working.
All job offers are subject to receipt of satisfactory references